At Tactical Training we are always looking for professional, motivated individuals to join our team.
As we continue to grow our company we invite qualified Trainers & Assessors to contact us to see if you and Tactical are a good match.
Our core business is in the delivery of Security Operations, First Aid and Emergency Response training within Adelaide and its regions.
We are seeking individuals who have current industry and training experience in an adult learning environment. You will need to have excellent organisation, communication and decision making skills and the ability to mentor and develop students while working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Successful applicants will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be passionate about education, be initiative driven, motivated and have a clear understanding of adult learning principles.
In compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations, Clauses 1.13-1.16, Tactical Training (Australia) Pty Ltd requires trainers and assessors to hold the required competencies for Security Operations / Emergency Response / Provide First Aid. To be considered for a position, candidates must hold
- The relevant training and assessment qualification:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or its successor) or (or TAE40110 including TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 - refer to Schedule 1 of the Standards for RTOs 2015)
- One or more of the vocational competencies being delivered:
- CPP20218 Certificate II Security Operations (or CPP20212 Certificate II Security Operations – and be enrolled to upgrade to the current qualification)
- CPP31418 Certificate III in Close Protection Operations
- CPP31318 Certificate III in Security Operations (or CPP30411 Certificate III Security Operations qualification - and be enrolled to upgrade to the current qualification)
Statements of Attainment in
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid (accreditation across the range of first aid units of competency is desirable – HLTAID004/HLTAID007)
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid (essential for CPP31418)
- Public Safety certification in Fire Warden, Chief Warden, ECO (preferably PUAFER005 (PUAWER005B), PUAFER006 (PUAWER006B), CPPFES2005A)
- Any occupational licensing relevant to the industry
- Current Security Agents Licence with the following endorsements:
- Security agent trainer (essential)
- Crowd or venue control (essential)
- General guarding (essential)
- Body guarding (essential)
- Guarding with a Dog (desirable)
Successful applicants will also have:
- Demonstrated widespread current industry experience in first aid and/or emergency first response and/or security
- Good knowledge and associations within these local industry networks
- Current C class drivers’ licence (ability to drive manual and automatic vehicles)
- Commitment to maintaining currency of own professional industry skills in compliance with Clause 1.13 of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations
We operate during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 0830 – 1700), with occasional out of hours’ commitment, intra and interstate travel.