CPP40707 Certificate IV in Security Risk Management
Available all states and territories
ISO 31000 Risk Management
The Certificate IV in Security Risk Management incorporates front-line management skills together with processes for the development, implementation and evaluation of security risk management plans, and is based on the principles of ISO 31000:2009 (Risk management). This qualification is one of the most sought after Nationally Recognised Qualifications within the security industry.
The Certificate IV in Security Risk Management combines assessment of potential risks facing an organisation with the development of strategies to mitigate risk through elimination, isolation and protection.
Those with little or no understanding of risk management, those persons wishing to extend their knowledge and experience in the field of managing risk tactically within the context of their current employment, or those who aspire to improve future employment opportunities through formal qualification. This qualification is about providing the fundamental knowledge and skills needed to manage risk strategically.
Security and Risk Management
- Introduction and overview of security risk management, emergency risk management and business continuity
- Introduction to the framework for managing risk ISO 31000:2009
- Understanding of the threat assessment and risk analysis process
- Procedures for effective risk management including: conducting a risk audit, develop a risk register, developing policies, procedures and training for the organisation
- Methods for implementing and monitoring the risk management plan
- Methods for continually evaluating and improving the risk management plan, policies and procedures
- Introduction to Front-line management skills and strategies.
Flexible Study options available
This program is available in two convenient formats.
Risk Management training Adelaide
Flexible Study - Experience the benefit of face-to-face contact with our experienced trainers and industry experts. The Flexible Study option includes 4 contact days, plus external assessment activities and projects.
External Study – For those unable to attend at our training centre, this program is available to complete at your own pace from wherever you are.
Whichever program you choose, participants receive comprehensive learning materials and trainer support.
Both study options allow for an immediate start.
All participants are required to complete assessment projects, course readings and external assessment activities.
Download the PDF: CPP40407 Cert IV in Security & Risk Management
2016 WINNER!!! FOR OUTSTANDING TRAINING INITIATIVE
2 Time National ASIAL Award Winner for Training Excellence