Remote Location Emergency Response Team Training
Does your team work in remote and isolated environments?
Prepare them to respond to an emergency situation
Tactical Training provides high impact and customised training to industry sectors such as mining/exploration, and oil and gas. Bring realism into your in-house training and incident response team building exercises with high-impact learning that realistically portrays single or multiple scenarios suitable for any application or industry designed to meet your needs.
Get the benefits of:
- On site delivery; or:
- Pre-operation (in field) induction training
- Nationally Accredited options available
- Training designed in consultation with you to ensure your specific needs are met
- High impact training that realistically portrays emergency situations relevant to your industry
- Improved confidence and competence of those persons going into the field
- Better skilled and prepared emergency response teams
- Heightened protection of assets
Why use reality based training?
A text book class environment does not compare when confronted with the realities of dealing with single or multiple casualties involving stress response, blood, injuries, trauma, and the decisions needed within the first seconds of a real crisis. Whether you want a customised in-house exercise to enhance performance and impact, training that integrates with other services; Fire Warden, First Aid or a basic awareness courses to cover work health and safety, our experienced trainers will carefully design training that's right for you.
High impact reality based training achieves results
Our resources include the use of special effect pyrotechnics, fire, smoke, explosions and simulated medical injuries involving wounds, fractures, amputations, burns and more to create realistic simulated work-place accidents, motor vehicle accidents, terrorism events, bomb threat situation explosions, chemical or biological incident; or any other training required that's right for you anywhere in Australia and beyond.
Emergency response for remote and isolated workers
Group bookings of up to 15 persons is available.
This course is delivered on site (subject to suitability of any practical fire components) or at Tactical’s training facility.
Find out how our high impact learning can help you or your organisation achieve training needs through a custom designed program that's right for you - contact us today. POA subject to your requirements.
For more Workplace Safety training options, also see:
- Dealing with aggressive clients
- Conflict resolution
- Armed robbery response procedures
- Bomb threat procedures training
- Fire Warden training
- Hospital code black training
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid training