Our company is growing and we have an exciting opportunity for qualified Trainers & Assessors to deliver training in the fields of Security Operations, First Aid and Emergency Response within the Adelaide area.
We are seeking individuals who have current industry and training experience in an adult learning environment. You will need to have excellent organisation, communication and decision making skills and the ability to mentor and develop students while working in a multi-disciplinary environment. The
successful applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be passionate about education, be initiative driven and motivated and have a clear understanding of adult learning principles.
In compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations, Clauses 1.13-1.16, Tactical Training (Australia) Pty Ltd requires trainers and assessors to hold the required competencies for Security Operations / Emergency Response / Provide First Aid. To be considered for a position, candidates must hold the relevant training and assessment qualification, one or more of the vocational competencies being delivered and any occupational licensing relevant to the industry:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116) (including TAELLN411) *
- One or more of the following Qualifications or Nationally Accredited Statements of Attainment in:
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003 Provide first aid) (accreditation across the range of first aid units of competency is desirable); and/or
- Public Safety certification in Fire Warden, Chief Warden, ECO (preferably PUAWER005B, PUAWER006B, CPPFES2005A); and/or
- CPP20212 Certificate II Security Operations and CPP30411 Certificate III Security Operations qualifications from the CPP07 Training Package (including a current South Australian Security Licence with Security Industry Trainers endorsement).
Successful applicants will also have:
- Demonstrated widespread current industry experience in first aid and/or emergency first response and/or security
- Good knowledge and associations within these local industry networks
- C class drivers licence and own transport (ability to drive manual and automatic vehicles)
- Commitment to maintaining currency of own professional industry skills in compliance with Clause 1.13 of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations
We operate during regular business hours (Monday through Friday 0830 – 1700), with occasional out of hours’ commitment, intra and interstate travel.
Competitive wages/training rate will be offered to successful applicant/s.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.